Sunday, December 2, 2012

Puzzles, Mushrooms & Volleyballs

Check out this varigated volleyball design we put on Kristina's volleyball quilt


                      These are two close ups of the volleyball quilt I did for Kristina! 

I had to change the coloring on this picture so you could see the quilting pattern. 
It's various mushrooms for the quilt shown below. 


 This is a close up of the puzzle pieces quilting design that we used on this Camp quilt for Melanie.  A picture of the whole quilt is below.   I really liked this design, because it matched the puzzle piece border we chose! 

If you have shirts that you just can't stand to part with, consider making them into a blanket so you can keep them forever without taking up space in your dresser or your closet. Email me if I can be of any assistance. - joyleighlane@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment