Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby's First Year Quilt

I was contacted by a friend several months ago who knew I was doing t-shirt quilts.  She wanted to know if I could make a quilt of her daughter's onesies and outfits from her first year.  At first I wasn't sure how I was going to pull that off.... baby clothes are so tiny!  And since this was a little girl, there were ruffles! Lots of ruffles to work around.  She showed me some ideas she had seen online and it didn't take long for me to figure out how I was going to make her wish come true by preserving her sweet angel's clothes from her first year of life into a quilt that she could enjoy forever.



If you've been holding on to your kid's cute little outfits from when they were tiny and are interested in having a quilt made, don't hesitate to contact me.  joyleighlane@gmail.com or 850-896-1410 

No comments:

Post a Comment