Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Love!


I had a little break in the t-shirt quilt making and made some baby blankets for some friends! 
This was my first applique project - I made it for Derek's new baby neice, Miss Eden Saige.  After practicing with a few letters, I got the hang of it.  The back is so soft.  Love the way it turned out!
This isn't the best picture, but you get the idea.  This is a baby blanket for Miss Tyla Brook Hardesty who should be making her way into this world very soon!  Loved the elephants.  I personally love the name personalization on the baby blankets, so of course I did it here too.

I've got several other baby blankets in the works!  Seems like I've got a million friends having babies right now :)   Can't wait to post pictures of the special one I'm currently working on.

- Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment